Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Frog Question

Hey, everyone! I didn't forget about you. And I didn't forget about this blog. Honestly, I didn't. Life just hasn't been my friend lately. I won't go into a lengthy explanation but it had to do with family matters and visitors and obligations and being ill. I'm still not 100% better but am functioning. SO hopefully I'll be able to get the ball rolling again here.

Thanks to those of you who sent me messages asking if all was okay. You are so sweet.

Today I wrote a limerick.

There once was a gal with a blog
who got caught up in life's ugly smog.
Hadn't posted for weeks on end,
got concerned notes from her friends,
asking if she'd croaked. Like a frog?


Well, that's all for today. Thanks for hopping over to my pad today.

'Til next time...

rib-bit!

2 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

Always one to make me smile, Linda. Thank you for that.

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

Limericks are great therapy, both for the reader and the writer. I enjoyed yours!

Madeleine Begun Kane